• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Facebook [FB] Baseball Heroes Skill Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asrofi

TK B
Level 1
kemarin maintance,sekarang udah bisa jadi tolong di update om cheat BBH-nya
Gan, masih belum ngerti ya?
Cukup 1 orang saja yang bilang update, pasti om @djaggo tahu
Buat cheat isi susah, gak mudah, kalau mau cepet buat aja sendiri :rps-rock:

Last edited by a moderator:

ArifRH97z

Belum Sekolah
Level 0
thanks atas buatannya,,,,, :mantap: :mantap: :mantap:
tolong ditambah dong pick proccess nya " dragon.exe "
ane pake browser itu,,,, gw coba pick proccess nya sama flash plugin gak work,,, tolong tambah yah,,, thanks

djaggo

1 SMP
Level 2
thanks atas buatannya,,,,, :mantap: :mantap: :mantap:
tolong ditambah dong pick proccess nya " dragon.exe "
ane pake browser itu,,,, gw coba pick proccess nya sama flash plugin gak work,,, tolong tambah yah,,, thanks
kedepan saya akan add "dragon.exe" tapi saya ga bisa pastiin akan work, soalnya baru denger tu browser,.

riosaragi88

PAUD
Level 1
kok ane nggak bisa download iyah? :cry:
apa hanya ane atau agan yang lain juga nggak bisa download?
barusan nyoba download pake IDM
terus keluar tulisan
hard rebootted close..
itu apa artinya iyah :cry:

PetiSociete

PAUD
Level 0
Djaggo can you help me? I want to know how to update Dead trigger 2 and BBH trainer. Can you tell me in PM
If you do not change the Scrips Enable should review the following help.

When you start the game loads the Unity Player, this causes another process plugin-container.exe, meaning that is generated when activating the Bot, must "choose" between two processes.

If you were lucky the Bot chose well but generally seems to choose wrong. So what we do,

Restart the game and then press Ctrl + Alt + Del, this will open the windows task manager.

Alli will see the two plugin-container.exe processes, each Mb consumed as much as the other, certainly the larger of the two corresponds to the Unity Player process therefore removed the lower Mb, right click and End Process.
Then when you start the bot and choose the plugin-container.exe process, will select the correct

Status
Not open for further replies.