• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

pokemon world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lammunes

TK A
Level 1
kk aq mo tanya? biar dapet pokemon lucia, ho-oh sama giratina gimana si!!!
plizzz bantuannya coz da 1 bulan g dapet2 :smiley_beer: :smiley_beer: :smiley_beer:

darkonda

Belum Sekolah
Level 1
kk aq mo tanya? biar dapet pokemon lucia, ho-oh sama giratina gimana si!!!
plizzz bantuannya coz da 1 bulan g dapet2 :surprise: :surprise: :smile:
km maen pokemon versi apa?
yang jelas dong! sebutin judul mapnya dan versi berapa!

jaya2025

4 SD
Level 2
Emangnya maen warcraft yang Pokemon World asik emangnya? Maennya kayak gimana? Apakah kita menggunakan pokemon ataukah kita menjadi pokemon master nya?

Lammunes

TK A
Level 1
yang versi 7.1 c kk?
dapetin gerantina gimana sih!!!
plizzz kasih tau!!!
cara buka ke gerbang gerantina yg ular kadud itu alias warna ungu janda!!!!!

xyvarx

Belum Sekolah
Level 1
yang versi 7.1 c kk?
dapetin gerantina gimana sih!!!
plizzz kasih tau!!!
cara buka ke gerbang gerantina yg ular kadud itu alias warna ungu janda!!!!!
Celebi: Simple, kill both the giant treants in the grass pokemon area. Celebi will spawn. But hey, Celebi in this game sucks, so don't bother.

Lugia: Just slightly more complicated. You must have a pokemon with a strength skill. Eg: Charizard's extra dmg skill or machamp's str skill. You'll see why later. First summon and kill Articuno in the waterfall. there is a percentage chance he will drop a frozen feather. If it drops it the first time then good. If not, kill it again and again till it drops the feather. take it. Now go south west of the water area and you'll come across some rocks. Use your pokemon's strength skill at the place and the rocks will be destroyed. Walk into the cave below it. You'll come to the forests area. If you have the frozen feather, the blizzard will self activate when close enough so the trees will be deforested. Walk up to lugia and capture like normal. A side note, if you manage to get the feather early in the game, the rocks would not have appeared yet so you can walk through without the need of a strong pokemon.

Mew: Get three eggs (separated), and a pokepouch. At dusk (night), walk into the cave at the north of the grass area. offer the eggs one by one by clicking on it followed by the pouch. the ground will shake and mew will appear. I suggest blocking the exit with your pokemon and trainer to make sure the mew doesnt run off. Capture as normal.

Ho-oh: No longer the hardest. A new v7.1c pokemon is more difficult. Kill all three rare birds: zapdos, articuno, and moltres. make sure moltres drops the flame of moltres. if it doesnt, kill it again till it does. As long you kill all the birds once, the little house at the right side of the map will let you into the ho-oh area. But to get past the demonic gate, you'll need the flame. No flame? No entry. Once in, capture as usual.

Giratina: After some hefty testing i figured it out. The first part is the same as Ho-oh, kill all three birds and get the flame of moltres. In the ho-oh area, there is a new shimmering portal. Enter the portal and you'll find a room with 6 switches and a gate. You need to hit the switches in the correct order to open the demonic gate. Currently in v7.1c, eMoo hasn't finished with the script yet. Hence, you have a 1/720 chance of getting the order of the switches right. In newer versions, a clue will be revealed in another portion of the map as to the order of the switches. Until then, it's not worth getting Giratina

Deoxys: first u must dig glowing stone at the bottom of the map. and then buy shovel again. dig up at the top of the map(rock). u'll get the meteor.
try to get power supply item, from killing zapdos.. after u get that stuff, go to the power plant near summon zapdos. klik that power supply.
u'll see the laser(like dagon) go closer as u can to the laser(it don't kill ur pokemon). after that, deoxys will appear. catch it normally by injured him.

Manaphy: hmm.. i dont have the answer about to capture this pokemon. but i hv the clue:
Seek me where the fishes lie,
Beneath the smoke my home resides,
Summon me if the waters are cool,
I need it twice colder than a pool,
An ancient bird will aid if you seek,
Twice you must persuade its beak,
Then bring me the orb that gives me life,
It is not black, That is no lie,
Previously useless, it had no purpose,
Carried by one who would not die,
Strike it still and with its death,
Manaphy will be born in light!

MewTwo:Well oh well, this pokemon is harder to get than eating 17 pizzas in a row. It was so time consuming that by the time i had finished catching it i had only 30 seconds to train it up. Hence why the picture shows it up to only Level 8 lol... K, so first off, catch mew. Don't kill it, but catch it. Then kill lugia, kill ho-oh, and gather both their essences. You must get these essences to clone mewtwo. Once you have them, make sure you have another pokemon with you. Get a trainers ball and give both essences to mew. Mew will then morph into Mewtwo. Warning! You will have lost your mew and Mewtwo will not have an owner! So catch mewtwo again. Wa lah! Now you have the strongest pokemon in the game. Seriously, it sooooo IMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! It has all the gathered powers of its three pokemon components and has seriouly awesome damage without any stat pumping at all... Phew... You will never get this in a Multiplayer game... trust me... lol

NuZz

PAUD
Level 1
Emangnya maen warcraft yang Pokemon World asik emangnya? Maennya kayak gimana? Apakah kita menggunakan pokemon ataukah kita menjadi pokemon master nya?
Kita jd pokemon master nya.. tapi pertama2 kita di kasih pokeball.. ntar tangkep pokemon.. nah pokemon ntu ngikutin kita.. biasanya max kita punya 3 pokemon.. klo gk salah yg 2 pokeball beli.. klo maw summon pokemon gk bisa 3 3 nya.. musti satu2.. ntar di tmpt equip tinggal di klik aja pokeball ntar summon sendiri koq..

Status
Not open for further replies.