• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

[Share] Kata2 Character Anime Yang Kalian Suka

Status
Not open for further replies.

windwalk

4 SD
Banned
if you hate something pliss dont hate people around you because they are not hate you - Ar Tonelico 2

you can share your pain to me because you are my precious person at my life so dont feel pain again - ar tonelico 2

windwalk

4 SD
Banned
i cant choice both of you all . because i love you and i must protect her . if you want kill her just kill me , because if you kill her i wiil feel pain and i cant losing you because you are my precious person soo pliss kill me !!! waktu si croix bartel meantapkan pilihannya di ar tonelico 2

kururu

3 SD
Level 2
onii..................~chan! , huaaa gw selalu berkhayal ad yang ngebangunin gw adik perempuan >.<
baka! < sangat favorit
kusoh!
hm...
tch!

mada mada da ne" create by ryoma echizen ^^'

Aku menilai pekerjaan dari prosesnya, bukan hasilnya"
Akabane ~ Get Backers

After all, I'm the man who can make the impossible possible " from Mwu La Flaga (Seed)

i'll try - sumeragi kururu

julkos

TK A
Level 1
Just believe in yourself! Not in the Simon that I believe in, not in the Kamina that you believe in, just believe in the Simon that believes in you! -Lord Kamina

One life is equal with one people! no less, no more! -Bradley / Wrath

mostted3

2 SD
Level 2
tidak berguna... [uchiha sasuke (NarutoLover's)]

only you who can surpass the fourth [hatake kakashi (NarutoLover's)]
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

windwalk

4 SD
Banned
" dont worryy , every one will dead al ready " symptomp IPD dr ar tonelico 2

" we must cooperte with we are world "

fervent

1 SD
Level 2
"Humans lives are limited to just giving birth to ugly things.
Therefore i created an eternal world without anxiety or sorrow.
Here is the eternal paradise, the one land that everyone has hoped to reach" - Rhaplanca

"The smiling faces of liars are reflected in the mirrors if I close my heart
The smiling faces of truths are reflected in my eyes if I open my heart" - Luca Trullywaath

"You feel hatred toward them because you love them so much" - Chroah bateru

windwalk

4 SD
Banned
geet more you friendly get more your fight - Ar Tonelico 2 Final Shop event

if you want freedom you must reach it with any way necessary - Gloce leythal Pastalia aka leyka trullyworth

I dont want to sing to WAR again , i love peace , i love human , but i hate my self , pliss bring me to freedom - Mir layxeal Ar Tonelico ( Artonelico 1 - 2 ) aka JAkuri aka Jaqli

I create the world because i love the world is kinda fun but is verty lonely - Frelia Artonelico Ar tonelico 2 Administrator from Tower Metafals

I want paradise , when people dont get hurt gaian . dont fight , dont any war , and they are acept some one with hearth no with hatred , so i will bring the world to SUBLIMATION " Infel Maiden Of Fuero - Ar tonelico 2

windwalk

4 SD
Banned
dont ever lose your faith - Croix BArtel - Ar Tonelico 2

Never See other people with status and dont judge it - CLoche Leythal PAstalia aka Leyka Trulyworth - Ar Tonelico 2

I Hate to create weapon to war , i hate waapon soo much , because with weapon i create i create a war too - Cynthia Ar Tonlico 2

it is my dream to life with happpy with some one i love it - Mir Telwaz Tonelico aka jaqli Ar tonelico

DoosieVanDizzy

TK A
Level 1
"Gurren Lagann, SPIN ON!!!!!!!!! Who the hell do you think I am?" - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Yeaaaa Epic bner tuh anime. Kebalikan dari evangelion

aink666

3 SD
Level 2
naburo? udah ad yang pernah baca?
klo g salah tentang samurai gitu ..
maybe ...

aduh klo bilang Oni chan ...
jd inget sesuatu yg gmn gitu ...
emmm ... yg agak berbauu ...
g jd agh .. terlalu berbahaya :hilarious:

hyperaby

6 SD
Level 2
+++++

"What Kind of Knight I Am If I can't Protect A Life of a Single Girl"
Alph Dari Luminous Arc

Dialog (Ga nyambung sama yg diatas)
Alph : With this power i'll protect The World And Defeat The God!!
Lucia : What about me?
Alph : Of Course, Since i'm Your Rym, i'll Protect you too, Lucia..
Lucia : Thank You My Rym...

Lebih kurang begitu...

Status
Not open for further replies.