• Silahkan bergabung dengan chat kami di Telegram group kami di N3Forum - https://t.me/n3forum
  • Welcome to the Nyit-Nyit.Net - N3 forum! This is a forum where offline-online gamers, programmers and reverser community can share, learn, communicate and interact, offer services, sell and buy game mods, hacks, cracks and cheats related, including for iOS and Android.

If you're a pro-gamer or a programmer or a reverser, we would like to invite you to Sign Up and Log In on our website. Make sure to read the rules and abide by it, to ensure a fair and enjoyable user experience for everyone.

Deadpool Remaster akan Hadir untuk Ps4 dan Xbox One pada Bulan November Mendatang

Ophelia

Game Maniacs
Journalist
Game yg berjudul Deadpool ini pertama kali dirilis pada tahun 2013 untuk PS3, Xbox 360, & PC. Kali ini, GameStop baru saja mengabarkan bahwa game ini akan diremastered untuk PS4 & Xbox One.

Kalian bisa mendapatkan remaster ini dengan harga $49.99 / senilai dengan kurang lebih Rp.650.000,-* yg sudah termasuk dengan DLC (2 level & 2 kostum). Jika kalian ingin mengikuti pre ordernya bisa kalian klik disini untuk PS4, & disini untuk Xbox One.

Twitter - Gamestop

Dibawah ini kalian bisa membaca tulisan berbahasa Inggris khas Deadpool yg berkesan nyeleneh:

There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (You might want to sit down for this!). Im a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. Ive been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do same people say coo-coo?) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)
Why My Game Is Awesome!
LETS GET SOME ACTION: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person, action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
X-MEN GROUPIES: Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, What Pals?!) are making an appearance.
INSANE COMBAT: Im really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
WEAPONS GALORE: I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!), explosives (boom), duct tape (quack), and of course, yours truly ME! (Checkmate!)
Bonus Content: Im giving you even more ME! Im including the DLC (2 sweet levels & 2 alternate suits!) from the old platforms. Consider it my gift to you, my #1 fan!

(* Harga tersebut merupakan harga perkiraan/kurang lebih, dengan tafsiran $1=Rp.13.000,-)

Sumber.

Sumber

cheat game online terbaru, cheat game online Deadpool Remaster akan Hadir untuk Ps4 dan Xbox One pada Bulan November Mendatang, apk, android, cheat card online, cara cheat, kumpulan cheat